DIY Beach Wave Salt Spray
I love the simplicity of my hair in the summer, jump in the ocean, let it dry and it has the best volume and texture :) Although you may not live near the beach, your hair can easily look like you've been playing in the waves with this homemade salt spray. This easy spray will help give you those perfect beach waves—without all the sand and greasy sunscreen—to help recreate your best hair days at the beach with loose, carefree curls.
- 8-ounce spray bottle
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons Epsom salt
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon doTERRA Salon Essentials Healthy Hold Glaze
- ½ teaspoon Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 5 drops Rosemary Oil
- 5 drops Lemon Oil (Note:Lemon oil is photosensitive and may lighten your hair if exposed to sun. Feel free to omit or replace with Lavender if desired.)
- In a spray bottle, add Healthy Hold Glaze and salts.
- Add Fractionated Coconut Oil and essential oils.
- Top with water and shake.
- To use, spray generously on hair while scrunching with hands. Let dry.
Jennifer Hudgens, Jennifer@naturalwellness.tips, 858-900-8053