Cleaning can be so expensive and complicated at times so I wanted to give you some of my favorite cleaning hacks!!!
At the end of the day or when your kids are not feeling well do you wish you had a simple spray to use to just spray down the toys and the play area with and just walk away and let it do its job? Good news! I have you covered! Get a 24 oz spray bottle like this one HERE. Add 10 drops of doTERRA OnGuard and fill it with Distilled water. Then simply shake and spray all over play area and toys and walk away. It is just that easy!
Do you use one of those stores bought wet jets? I always loved how convenient they are but I hated how they were full of toxins, not to mention expensive. So I wanted to share with you some awesome tips on how to make your own spray and mopping pads!
The pads can be very expensive so I recommend getting something like THIS. They are reusable and you simply pop them in the wash!
As for the spray that is slightly more complicated the first time! First, you have to get the lid off the bottle you have. To do that you will bring a small pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, turn the heat off and submerge the lid into the water for 90 seconds. Then remove from the water and use a towel to remove the lid. Then combine ingredients and pour into the bottle, replace the lid. Shake to ensure that the lid is on tight.
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp OnGuard Concentrate Cleaner
Mix ingredients together in a bowl.
I hope these simple cleaning hacks help you in your home
My least favorite thing to clean is the toilet. So I have found this super simple toilet bomb recipe and it works amazing!!!!
- Stir baking soda and citric acid together until combined.
- Slowly stir in castile soap and Purify.
- Stir until mixture resembles wet sand.
- Pack pod mixture into a mold and let dry for at least four hours. This is what I use.
- Don’t over pack mold because it will expand (I fill halfway)
- Once dry, remove pods from mold and store in airtight container.
- To use, simply drop one into the toilet, wait until pod stops bubbling, scrub away.
I swear these make my life so much simpler