Healing Soup with Cilantro and Ginger Essential Oil
Healing Soup with Cilantro and Ginger
(perfect for a cold day or when you are feeling under the weather)
- 1 small bunch cilantro leaves, chopped
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups water
- 1 1⁄2– 2 lb. chicken breast, sliced thinly
- Optional: Add veggies and pasta to your soup
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2–3 drops doTERRA ginger essential oil
- 1 drop doTERRA coriander essential oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil (optional)
- 2 boiled eggs, peeled and diced
- Rinse chicken and partially freeze (2–4 hours). Remove from freezer, and slice thinly.
- Marinade sliced chicken in salt, pepper, and cornstarch. Let rest for 10–15 minutes.
- Using a small cup, combine 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil with essential oils and sesame oil, and set aside.
- In a large pot, bring chicken broth and water to a boil. Turn heat to low, and add cilantro. Continueto simmer for 10 minutes.
- While simmering, add chicken, and cook for another 1–2 minutes.
- Stir blended oils into the soup, and garnish with cilantro leaves and diced eggs (optional)
I hope you enjoy this delicious soup!!!