DIY Aromatherapy Shower Bombs
I have been seeing recipes for these for a while and I finally made them! This is the perfect thing when you wake up and it is a little difficult to breathe through your nose. They are so simple to make. All you do it place one shower bomb in the corner of a warm steamy shower. The vapor fills up the shower and your airways.
Here is what you need:
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/4-1/3 cup water (depends on your humidity)
- 4-5 drops of essential oil
- Air tight container for storage
What you need to do:
- Add baking soda to a bowl and slowly add in the water, just enough till it turns into a tick paste.
- Add in your essential oils of choice and mix together.
- Fill your mold, I used Silicon ice cube trays for mine and it worked great!
- Let them sit out to dry completely (usually a couple days) or place them in the oven for 30-45 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Let them cool
- Store in an air tight container and use as needed.
- Supports Clear Airways: Eucalyptus & Peppermint
- Relaxation: Lavender & Bergamot
- Clear your Mind: Geranium & Lavender
- Uplifting and Strengthening: Wild Orange, Clove, Cedarwood & Lemon
I hope you have fun making some shower bombs :)
Please contact me if you have any questions, Jennifer@naturalwellness.tips or click the link HERE to shop now :)