Goodbye, Germs! DIY Foaming Hand Soap
A lot of people have been asking for recipes to make their very own foaming hand wash so I decided to share with you. It is a great inexpensive alternative to purchasing foaming hand wash, and it is much healthier than store-bought antibacterial soaps!
Thankfully the homemade alternative is incredibly simple and works just as well all while being inexpensive to made.
Before you get started you will need to make sure you have a foaming hand soap container. (Great option is to purchase a foaming hand soap from the store and dump it out)
- 12-ounces of Water, I use distilled water
- 2 Tablespoons Liquid Castile Soap
- ½ tsp fractionated coconut oil
- 10 drops OnGuard Essential Oil
- Fill the soap dispenser with water up to about 2 inches from the top
- Add at least 2 tablespoons of Liquid Castille soap to the water mixture
- Add the fractionated coconut oil and essential oil
- Close and lightly swish to mix.
- Use as you would any regular foaming soap.
It is that simple :)
Or if you want you can always simply purchase doTERRA's OnGuard Foaming Soap. Check it out here.
I hope this tip helps you!