I have been trying to find a mouthwash that I liked (and wasn't full of chemical) and in the end, I just decided to make my own! I have been using this homemade mouthwash and I am loving it so I figured I would share.
What you will need:
- Find container that seals
- 1 cup filtered water
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 3 drops OnGuard
- 3 drops Peppermint
- 1 drop Wild Orange
How to make it:
- Mix together in the ingredients in a container that seals.
- Shake Before using.
Then when you are ready to use it, simply shake and place desired amount in your mouth and mix around. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do :)
Why I chose the oils I did:
- OnGuard: Naturally protects against environmental threats, great for gum and teeth health
- Peppermint: Promotes Fresh Breath
- Wild Orange: Helps to gently whiten teeth naturally
Want to learn more about how you can get these essential oils in your home? Simply email me at Jennifer@naturalwellness.tips or click the Shop tab!