Easy (Natural) Spider Repellent
After spending the weekend in Napa in these adorable bungalows tucked neatly in the woods with ALOT of spiders I decided to share a quick and easy all natural recipe to repel spiders from you home. Did you know that spiders do not like strong smelling herbs like mint or lavender? They actually HATE Peppermint!
What you need:
- 16 oz spray bottle
- 20 drops Peppermint
- Warm Water
- Dash of Concentrated Cleaner (Sub with dish soap)
- Optional Dash of of White Vinegar
What to do:
- Add ingredients to spray bottle (use enough warm water to almost fill bottle)
- Shake well
- Spray window Jams, door frames and any dark corners where spiders might be hanging out (if you choose to use Vinegar be careful spraying on fabrics as it can stain them.
- Repeat as needed (I recommend once a week, or even twice on hot weeks)
I hope this natural solution helps you keep the spiders out of your home :)