Not feeling 100%? Essential Oils to make you Feel Better
Everyone is feeling a little under the weather so I wanted to give you guys some tips on how to take care of yourself and your family using your essential oils!
First off no matter what you are dealing with you should be using your OnGuard and Immunity Bomb. Let me show you how!
OnGuard is your best friend during this time of year! Just simply use it every day.
- Pop a couple drops in the diffuser
- Take a spray bottle (2 oz) add 10 drops OnGuard and water. Spray surfaces such as door knobs and counters
- Throat bothering you? Add a drop to some water and gargle with it
- Adults take a drop in some water each morning
- Kiddo's? Make a roller bottle. 10 mL roller bottle add 10 drops OnGuard and fill with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to the bottom of their feet morning and night.
Go ahead and make this Immunity Bomb now! You are going to need it! This Immunity Bomb should be used on the feet every 3-4 hours no matter what bug you are fighting.
- 10 mL Roller Bottle
- 10 drops each Lemon, OnGuard, Oregano, Melaleuca (for extra boost add Frankincense)
- Fill with with Fractionated Coconut Oil
Kiddos 5 and under:
- 10 mL Roller Bottle
- 1-2 drops each Lemon, OnGuard, Oregano, Melaleuca (for extra boost add Frankincense)
- Fill with Fractionated Coconut Oil
Not sure how much oil for your kiddo's age? Check out this dilution chart
Need some extra tummy support? Doesn't matter if it's coming out to fast, not coming out, or coming out the wrong end. DigestZen is your friend. Apply topically to the belly in a clockwise circle or to the bottom of the feet. You can also add a drop to some water and drink it. I prefer to do both, however most kiddos will not tolerate the taste. Repeat as needed.
If this aroma is too strong try the above with Peppermint Essential Oil
*Fun tip, apply a drop of DigestZen over your sinuses to help support clear breathing
Runny nose or Cough?
Pop some breathe in the diffuser if anyone is having trouble with a runny nose, cough or night sweats. Take breathe and apply topically to your chest and/or back.
Add a drop of Melaleuca if there is some extra congstion, or Frankincense if you need an extra kick.
Can't Breathe Through Your Nose?
Try this Steam Cup! Take a boiling cup of water. Add one drop each Lemon, Melaleuca, Oregano and Peppermint to the water. Close your eyes and breathe in. Have your tissues handy, you will need them :)
I hope these tips help keep you and your family healthy during the winter season. Already have a doTERRA wholesale account? Head over and grab any of these oils now. Not a doTERRA Wholesale Member yet? Click HERE to get started. Both the Home Essentials Kit and Family Essentials Kit comes with all of these essential oils!