Refreshing Summer Beverage!
Refreshing Summer Beverage
- Juice from 3-4 limes
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1-2 drops lime essential oil
- Chilled water, I prefer sparkling water or club soda
- Add lime juice and sugar to a small saucepan (Feel free to add a little extra water if you don't have quite a 1/2 cup of juice)
- Bring to a simmer until the sugar is completely dissolved, then remove from heat.
- Pour into glass pitcher
- Add lime essential oil and refrigerate until chilled
- Mix 2 Tbsp chilled mixture per 8 oz of sparkling water
- Serve chilled
You can get creative and add some basic to the drink, or even use lemon's and lemon oil instead of lime. It is delicious and refreshing :) Great alternative to soda!