Our Favorite Uses for Frankincense
December seems to be all about Frankincense so I wanted to highlight some of our favorite ways to use this essential oil!!! It is absolutely one of my favorites and I go to daily to support my body. Don’t forget! You can get Frankincense for FREE this month by placing a 200 PV order, that can be an enrollment order, a one time standard order or a monthly loyalty rewards order!!!
- We all deal with anxious feeling at times…..some of us more then others! Try using 2-3 drops of Frankincense in some water or in a veggie cap to help support your body and mind when you are feeling this way. If this happens to you more frequently try incorporating this in your morning routine.
2) Do you or someone you know have some trouble focusing??? Frankincense can really help with this. I recommend trying it two different ways and see which works best for you. You can make a roller bottle with 5-20 drops of essential oils (depending on the age of the person you are using this for) fill with fractionated coconut oil and apply to the back of the neck daily or as needed. Reapply before tasks that demand increased focus.
The other great option is to take 2-3 drops in some water, veggie cap or under your tongue. This can be repeated as needed.
3) Frankincense is incredible for your skin! I recommend applying it to your skin daily. You can simply add a drop to your moisturizer or make a roller bottle with Frankincense and apply to your skin before you apply your moisturizer. For the roller bottle I would make a blend, 10 drops Frankincense, 5 drops Geranium, 5 drops Lavender (add in 5 drops Melaleuca if you have acne prone skin). Fill with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply daily.
Applying Frankincense daily can help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, even dark spots. I swear it works!
4) Feeling stressed after a long day? Add a drop of Frankincense to your bathtub and feel the stress melt away!!! I like to add 1/2 cup epsom salt, 1 drop Frankincense and 1 drop lavender. You will feel refreshed and renewed after.
5) Frankincense is one of the first essential oils I grab when I am dealing with cuts and scrapes. I have the Owie blend on hand. 2 oz spray bottle, 10 drops each Frankincense, Lavender, and Melaleuca filled with Fractionated Coconut Oil. Shake and spray on the area every couple hours until it is healed.
Maybe you have a scar from an old cut or scrape? Don’t worry it is not too late! Apply Frankincense 2-3 times daily to help decrease the appearance of the blemishes and imperfections.
6) We all deal with occasional pain and discomfort, some of us more then others. My secret weapon when dealing with this is Frankincense. Take 2-3 drops under your tongue, in some water or in a veggie cap as needed. It will help to support you body while you are dealing with this discomfort. Give it a try and let me know what you think!
7) The emotional side of essential oils can be very interesting! Check out what the book, ‘Emotions & Essential Oils’ has to say about Frankincense.
‘Frankincense is the oil of truth. It helps to reveal deceptions and false truths. it invites individuals to let go of lower vibrations, lies, deceptions, and negativity. t helps to create new perspectives based on light and truth. Frankincense recalls to memory spiritual understanding, gifts, wisdom, and knowledge that the soul brought into the world. it is a powerful cleanser of spiritual darkness. Frankincense assists in pulling the scales of darkness from the eyes, the barriers from the mind, and the walls from the heart. Through connecting the soul with its inner light, this oil reveals the truth.
Frankincense supports in creating a healthy attachment with ones father. it assists in spiritual awakening and helps an individual feel the love of the Devine. When one has felt abandoned or forgotten, Frankincense reminds them that they are loved and protected. While this oil is incredibly powerful, it is also gentle, like a loving father who nurtures, hides, and protects. Frankincense shields the body and soul from negative influences and assists the soul in its spiritual evolution. Enhancing practices of prayer and meditation, this oil opens spiritual channel that allow an individual to connect to God. Through the light and power of Frankincense, the individual can draw closer to divinity, healthy masculinity, and the grandeur of the True Self.’
Don’t forget to grab your FREE frankincense this month! Do you have an account? Simply log in and order. Don’t have an account yet? Click HERE to get started, or email me with any questions Jennifer@naturalwellness.tips