Whole Wheat Tangerine Lemon Muffins: Cooking with Essential Oils
Whole Wheat Tangerine Lemon Muffins
Check out this simple and delicious recipe that your family is sure to love!
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup plain nonfat greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups whole-wheat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3-6 drops doTERRA lemon essenital oil
- 3-6 drops doTERRA Tangerine essential oil
- (optional) 1/2 cup granola or walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat 12 large 1/2 cup muffin cups with cooking spray or use liners
- Combine the lemon, tangerine and sugar; mix together in a medium bowl
- Add yogurt, coconut oil, egg, and vanilla. Pulse/Mix until blended together
- Combine whole-wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Add in yogurt mixture and blend or mix until it has reached a liquid form.
- Pour equal amounts into liners
- Bake the muffins until the ages and tops are golden, about 15-20 minutes. Let cool in pan for five minutes before removing. Serve warm and enjoy!
I hope you enjoy this delicious recipe as much as I have :) Not sure where to get these essential oils? Click the link HERE to shop now or set up a time to connect by scheduling a call with me using this link HERE!