Do you or your kiddo’s have the worst tangled hair? With summer here and all the swimming hair can get messy! It’s best to be prepared with a great all natural hair detangler. It’s really simple to make and it works sooooo good.
What you Need:
- 2 oz. Glass Spray Bottle (these are the ones I use)
- 8 Drops Lavender
- 8 Drops Rosemary
- 2 tsp Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Distilled Water
What to do:
- Add essential oils and fractionated coconut oil to the bottle
- Fill with Distilled Water
- Spray on hair and brush out
Lavender itself is very calming, so it may help your child relax as you brush out those knots. Rosemary is great to support healthy hair and hair growth, while Fractionate Coconut Oil is Moisturizing for your hair. I don’t even get many knots and I use this great combo.
I hope this tip helps you or someone you know over the amazing summer 🙂